As the leading provider of revenue and technical solutions for local media, Broadcast Interactive Media (BIM) is a trusted resource for hundreds of broadcast and publisher clients. Since acquiring TitanTV Media in 2010, BIM's offerings have expanded to encompass powerful data services.
Core products are the BIM Web and Video CMS, YouNews® social media platform, MediaStar suite, BIMLocal Ad Network, local sales initiatives such as Mobile Deals, Get Active Today and Green, STELA Compliance Tools and the full range of TitanTV™ guide products, including data-services, program guides, mobile guides and TitanTV.com.
Customers include ABC, Belo Television Group, Capitol Broadcasting, CBS Television, Fisher Communications, Fox Television, Gannett Broadcasting, Hearst-Argyle, NBC Owned Television Stations, Scripps-Howard and Telemundo Station Group.
BIM is based in Madison, WI with offices in New York City, San Francisco, Austin and Cedar Rapids.
Broadcast Interactive Media's Management:
- Timur Yarnall, Co-Founder/CEO
- Derek Gebler, Sr. Vice President, Technology
- Karen Zimny, Sr. Vice President, Finance/HR
- Mick Rinehart, Sr. Vice President, Products/Data Services
- Richard Sullivan, Sr. Vice President, Publisher Services
- Mike Schuch Jr., VP Local Sales
For more information, contact
Broadcast Interactive Media.