As the leading provider of revenue and technical solutions for local media, Broadcast Interactive Media (BIM) is a trusted resource for hundreds of broadcast and publisher clients. Since acquiring TitanTV Media in 2010, BIM's offerings have expanded to encompass powerful data services.
Core products of BIM include the BIMvid end-to-end video platform, mobile app development services, MediaStar suite of program schedule management tools, TitanTV guide products, and the BIMLocal Ad Optimization Platform.
Customers include ABC, Belo Television Group, Capitol Broadcasting, CBS Television, Fisher Communications, Fox Television, Gannett Broadcasting, Hearst-Argyle, NBC Owned Television Stations, Scripps-Howard and Telemundo Station Group.
BIM is based in Madison, WI with offices in San Francisco, Portland, Austin and Cedar Rapids.
Broadcast Interactive Media's Management:
- Timur Yarnall, Co-Founder/CEO
- Derek Gebler, Sr. Vice President, Technology
- Karen Zimny, Sr. Vice President, Finance/HR
- Mick Rinehart, Sr. Vice President, Products/Data Services
- Richard Sullivan, Sr. Vice President, Publisher Services
- Mike Schuch Jr., VP Local Sales
For more information, contact
Broadcast Interactive Media.